Syndicate Bank Customer Care Helpline number Toll Free India, Syndicate Bank Toll Free Number, here is a full List of Syndicate Bank Toll free Number, if you have any Problem and Issues Regarding To Syndicate Bank Balance Check, Account Issue and if you want know anything Related To Syndicate Bank. If You have a Question that is Given Below-
Syndicate Bank Customer care Number-
TOLL FREE NUMBER(S):
- 18004255784 (Internet Banking,Mobile Banking)
- 1800225092 (Lost Credit Cards)
- 18004250585(Lost Debit Cards )
ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):
- 9483522433 (Hotlisting or Block Debit card)
- 080 25125300 (Hotlisting or Block Debit card)
- 022-40426003 (Hot-listing of Credit Cards and enquiries)
- 080-26639966 (Debit & Credit Card Enquiry)
- 080-26639967 (Debit & Credit Card Enquiry)
- 080-26639968 (Debit & Credit Card Enquiry)
- 080-22260281 (Customer Service)
- 07498982538 (Mobile banking)
- 0820-2571181 (Head Office)
- +91 022 2218 9606 (For NRI Customers)
- +9102222181780(For NRI Customers)
Head Office Address & Contact Details:
Door No. 16/355 & 16/365A Manipal – 576 104
Udupi District Karnataka State (India)
Know Your A/c Balance through Missed Call-
Dear Customers, Now you can avail another Value Added Service to know balance in your Current or Savings
Bank Account (CASA) through SMS, by just giving a missed call.
How to avail this facility:
1. Please get yourself registered for Missed Call Banking facility by sending following
SMS to 9210332255 from your Mobile Number registered with Syndicate Bank for your
Current or Savings Bank Account (CASA).
(If you have not registered your mobile no. for your CASA Account, Please submit
your request at Home Branch where you are maintaining your account)
2. You will get a confirmation message for the above step.
3. In the Bank’s System, the latest CASA Account Number will be registered as the
Default Account Number for Missed Call Banking.
4. Once confirmation is received, you can give a call to 9210332255.
5. The call made will get automatically cut after one or two rings.
6. You will then receive an SMS mentioning the outstanding balance for the Default
7. If you want to change the Default Account Number, you can send SMS to 9210332255
in the format given below –
SACC <Customer-ID> <Account-No>
8. In short for Missed Call Registration or for changing Default Account SMS may be sent
to 9210332255. However, after registration, for knowing balance, missed call may be
sent to 9210332255.
In case of any query, please contact your Home Branch for further assistance