PhonePe Loot: Get Rs.51 cashback on 3 prepaid or postpaid recharge(All users)
Good morning Biggest Offer readers we are again back with another Free Recharge Offer for all of Readers,last time we posted about FreeCharge DTH offer,which is looted by all of our readers,now this us again a biggest offer for our users,So just follow our bellow steps to loot this amazing phonepe loot offer…….
How to get this Phonepe loot:
1.First of all download Phonepe from here
2.Now create a new account or login to your phonepe account
3.Now initiate three recharges from recharge section.
[Recharge different numbers must to get 51 cashback]
4.Then pay the amount via any suitable payment method(UPI Recommended)
5.That’s it you will get 51 cashback after 3 different mobile recharge within 24 hours
Terms and conditions:
- 50% Cashback (Maximum Cashback: ₹25) on the second mobile number recharged during the offer period.
- 50% Cashback (Maximum Cashback: ₹25) on the third mobile number recharged during the offer period.
- Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
- The offer is applicable on all payment modes.
- The offer is valid only once per Bank Account, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
- If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit of ₹20,000, the cashback amount will be credited to your wallet on the first day on the following month.
PhonePe is a revolutionary way to make mobile payments in India. From UPI payments to recharges, money transfers to online bill payments, you can do it all on PhonePe. PhonePe is way better than Internet Banking and offers you the safest and fastest online payment experience in India.
Things you can do on the PhonePe app –
– Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere.
– Recharge prepaid Mobile for most major operators/Datacard/DTH connections across the country.
– Pay postpaid Landline, Datacard and Mobile Bills for all major operators.
– Pay for utilities such as electricity and gas bills.
– Check your account balance, save beneficiaries and manage multiple bank accounts.
– Get refunds and cashbacks to your bank account in an instant.
– Split bills with your friends and settle them right away.
– Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and other online shopping websites.
PhonePe benefits –
– Transact up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction, 24*7.
– Get instant refunds and cashbacks from our partner merchants into your PhonePe wallet. -Check wallet balance that can be withdrawn to your bank account. Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account and cannot be transferred to other users. Cashback can be redeemed for mobile recharges, bill payments, and used for merchant payments where PhonePe has been integrated as a payment option
– Top up your wallet using your UPI enabled bank account or a debit card to make instant payments to anyone.
– One-click payments using your PhonePe account at any of our merchant partner locations.
– Transact in the language of your choice. English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malyalam, Assamese, Gujarati, and Marathi are now live. More languages coming soon!
The PhonePe app works over the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank. The PhonePe UPI app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. No need to remember IFSC codes, account numbers, or other inconvenient details. Make instant bank transfers by just using a mobile number or a unique payment identity – your Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
PhonePe also provides you with a digital mobile wallet for faster refunds and cashbacks from our merchant partners. You can spend your wallet balance or withdraw it into your linked bank account(s) in one quick swipe. With over 70 billers live on the PhonePe App you can do quick and easy recharges for mobiles, DTH, datacards and also pay gas, electricity, landline and other utility bills.
Currently over 40 banks are UPI enabled, with more banks coming soon!
Banks currently on UPI: YES Bank (our UPI sponsor), Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Citibank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Punjab and Sindh Bank, Ratnakar Bank (RBL), State Bank of India (SBI), South Indian Bank (SIB), Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), TJSB Sahakari Bank, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.phonepe.com
Permissions for App and reasons:
SMS – This is required to verify Phone no for registration
Location – This is a requirement by NPCI for UPI transactions
Contacts – We use this to for phone numbers to send money to and choose numbers to recharge.
Camera – We use this to scan QR code.
Storage – We use this to store scanned QR code.
Accounts- This is used to prepopulate email id while signing up.
Call – This is used to detect single/vs dual sim and let user choose