Do You Have Some Questions In Your Mind Like How to delete sent messages on whatsapp, Is it possible to delete sent messages on whatsapp, Is there any way to delete sent messages on whatsapp, Can i delete sent messages on whatsapp, How to erase sent messages on whatsapp, Can we delete sent messages on whatsapp group. Let Me Answer All The Questions.
Recommeded Post-1129+ Latest Whatsapp Groups Invite Link List
Do You Send Whatsapp Messages to anyone which you did not want to send. Now you’re in the problem what to do now. Then don’t Worry Now whatsapp has a feature of recall messages. Most of the time it happens when you are sending any message to your friend and by mistake it sent to any family member or on a wrong contact. Now, you can recall WhatsApp messages easily.
As you know whatsapp is the most popular chatting app in the world. It has billions of active users. WhatsApp Groups plays a major role in its popularity because many people just forward one group message to another, this is the only use of this app for them.
Whenever we send a whatsapp message to somebody, it shows a Single tick on it and if the person is online it will turn into two ticks. When the person read our message, that both ticks will turn into Blue color. But once a message is sent, it is not possible to delete it from the receiver’s phone. Right? Wait…., what if I will say that we can delete already sent a message from WhatsApp? I have found an awesome trick through which you can delete already sent WhatsApp messages.
How to Delete Already Sent Messages on WhatsApp?
1) First of all, Download The Latest Version Of Whatsapp.
2) It will ask to enter your phone number, simply enter your mobile number and verify it via one-time password.
3) Now, set up your Display Picture and Name and proceed to Next.
4) If you already have a whatsApp account then leave the above steps and follow below steps.
5) Now send any message to someone for testing.
6) After sending a message, select that message by long press and click on Delete Icon.
7) You will see an option called “Delete For Everyone“, just click on it and that message will disappears and shows you that “This message has been recalled”.
Let me ask, isn’t it a cool trick? According to me it is the best ever WhatsApp Trick, shared on BiggestOffers . Message receiver will be shocked by seeing this trick.
This is, How to Delete Already Sent Messages on WhatsApp? I am sure, you have got the answer for your question. Now you are able to delete already sent messages on WhatsApp. This feature is known as recall WhatsApp messages. If you have any doubt or query related to this method, feel free to ask through the comment section.