WhatsApp provide us a great way to stay in touch with family, friends or colleagues. WhatsApp has this feature called WhatsApp Group. WhatsApp Group Chat lets you chat with up to 256 people at once other than chat with one certain person each time. So, Whatsapp have more than 1 Billion active users. Sometimes a temporary WhatsApp group has been created and it expires after a certain period of time. In such case, how to delete WhatsApp group? Let’s learn how to delete WhatsApp group Name permanently as group admin and participants.
You May Like:
Follow these Simple Steps to Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently.
How to delete WhatsApp group as admin?
If you created a WhatsApp group by yourself and like to delete it later, you firstly need to remove all participants from the group chat in WhatsApp, then go to exit the WhatsApp group, after that, you will see the option to delete the group.
To delete a group in WhatsApp in iPhone:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats screen.
- Slide your finger across the group you wish to delete, from right to left.
- Tap More, then choose Delete Group from the menu.
Note that if you are the only group admin and you exit a group, a participant is chosen at random to become the new admin.
To remove all the members from that Group
- Tap and hold the name of the Group member you want to remove from that group
- Select Remove Participant.
Follow Above procedure to remove all members of this Group. After removing all members from the group, you also Leave the Group.
Automatically that Group will be deleted Permanently and forever by Admin.
You May Like:
- Amazon- Load balance and Get 15% Cashback Up to 500
- Tricks To Activate Free Jio CallerTune In Your Jio SIM
- Best Phones Under 15000 India 2017 (Smartphones and CameraPhone)
- Paytm CocaCola Offer – Get upto Rs 15 Free Paytm Cash In Each Bottle
How to delete WhatsApp group as participants?
If You are not an admin of the whatsapp group then don’t worry. You can delete or exit the group too.Here are steps delete a WhatsApp group from your mobile phone as a participant.
- If you are using WhatsApp on Iphone, here are the two steps to do that:
- Go to Exit the WhatsApp group.
- You will see the option to delete the group after you exit a group.
- If you are using WhatsApp on Android phone, here are the three steps to do that:
- Go to the Chats tab in WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold on the group name.
- Tap the Trash can icon.
Deleting Whatsapp Group Permanently means just admin is leaving that WhatsApp group but other group members will still be there in that group and automatically it will select a new Admin for that WhatsApp group.
Yes!! Your WhatsApp Group is deleted Permanently by Participants.
Now share How to Delete Whatsapp Group Permanently tutorial with your friends and on Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Plus, and Twitter. You have any doubts about any more details, feel free to discuss with us by using comment box below.